Welcome to the latest in Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) Technology. Daytech's PowerHouse lithium iron phosphate battery pack (including BMS) is fully assembled and tested in Australia at Daytech's factory, using imported high quality LiFePo4 cells. The 19" 2RU 50Ah (2.56kWh) and 3RU 100Ah (5.12kWh) options are composed of 16 strings of prismatic battery cells, professionally graded and balance matched, using accurate and reliable automatic processes. The BMS uses a professional grade protection board and test system to conduct a comprehensive test before going online to ensure that the BMS can fully and effectively protect the battery pack during use.
This battery module is suitable for the harsh Australian conditions, with Lithium Iron Phosphate being a superior chemistry for our local conditions. The PowerHouse ESS has the characteristics of high energy density, very long cycle life, safety and reliability, light weight and wide operating temperature range, suitable for even the arshests of outback Australian conditions. It is a clean, green and environmentally friendly product you can trust, with full local Australian support from the team at Daytech and warranty from our well established company, backed by a 5 year warranty.
- The Battery is charged, using a suitable external battery charger for Lithium chemistry with CC/CV stages;
- The battery outputs 43.2V~53.5V DC voltage, which is inverted into AC power by the external inverter, which is used for 220V-240V AC load.
- The battery has dual protection of cell level BMS, active balancing and DC MCB for short circuit or overload protection.
- When the battery voltage is too low, the power supply will cut off the battery power supply to protect the battery life.
- With correct system design, with 80% DOD setting, temperature protection, suitable charging and discharging use, Daytech's PowerHouse energy storage battery can reach >6000 cycles, with an expected lifespan of up to 15 years.
PowerHouse ESS - DT-LP-48VDC-100AH-19IN-ESS-B
Cells In series
End of discharge voltage
Recommend 56.4V (56V – 58.4V)
Internal resistance (battery pack)
Storage temperature range
Positive and negative lead
Terminal 2 x Positive and 2 x Negative for parallel connection
LED display, four physical buttons
DC 1P125A MCB
Overcharge, over discharge, short circuit, overload, over
Transport Battery Charge
Approximately 50% power upon delivery
Carton - cardboard - custom available
RS485 Serial and MODBUS RTU
Available via Daytech's SmartNode for Remote Monitoring, Integration and Control
Expansion of the system up to 8 units in parallel
A: 51.2V 50Ah (2.56kWh), 19" Rack 2U
B: 51.2V 100Ah (5.12kWh), 19" Rack 2U
Nominal Discharge Current Max
A: 51.2V 50Ah @ 0.5C = 25A / 1.25kW
B: 51.2V 100Ah @ 0.5C = 50A / 2.5kW