- Intelligent Ultrasonic Level Transmitter:
- Built in advanced digital LCD display. Key pad programmable, simple operation.
- Power Supply: 2-wire loop powered, 24VDC or 12VDC
- Output options: 4-20mA/0-5V/0-10V
- IP66, Heavy Duty Cast Aluminium Alloy Housing.
- Measure bulk solids or liquids in tanks, open channel, silos, dams or other vessels
- Process Temp range from -20 to 80°C
- Ranges from 0-5m to 0-30m, ~0.25%FS accuracy (liquids), enquire for solids.
- 2Bar, M60 OR 2”BSP process connection (enquire for other options).
- Price applies to 0-5m and liquids applications. Please enquire for higher ranges or solids applications.
Combine the DAYTECH SONIC-4000 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter with the DAYTECH ACORN IoT Node for remote wireless monitoring and control of many processes, including liquids such as water and diesel fuel or solids such as grain, powder, granulated plastics and many other mediums. You can monitor an individual tank/silo, well, dam, river, pond or groundwater bore using stand alone battery powered 3G/4G or Wifi or a whole tank farm as well as direct integration to pumps and valve or other actuators for control. Integration with a wide variety of control systems, connected directly to IO or remote battery powered and wirelessly using Zigbee Mesh Networks or LoRa long range star networks!
For application advice and assistance, please contact our engineering applications specialists firstname.lastname@example.org
Preconfigured and packaged Wireless Mesh Network, 3G/4G, IoT, solar and battery powered options available, please inquire for more info.
DAYTECH SONIC-4000 0-5m 2 Wire
- Accuracy of ±0.25 F.S.
- Resolution greater of 3mm or 0.1% F.S.
- Ranges available from 0-5m to 0-30m
- Small dead zone (blind zone) 0.25m to 0.6m
- Output types: 4-20mA, 0-5V, 1-5V, RS485
- Optional Programmable Relay Outputs: 1-2
- Power Supply: 2 wire loop powered 24VDC, 3 wire and 4 wire 230VAC, 24VDC or 12VDC. For mains, DC power supply, battery or solar supply.
- Built in advanced digital LCD display. Key pad programmable, with simple setup parameters.
- Robust, reliable and easy to operate.
- Tough powder coated cast aluminium, UV resistant and built to withstand harsh conditions.
- Intelligent signal processing and automatic temperature compensation.
- Process Temp range from -20 to 80°C.
- Process connection: 2Bar, M60 OR 2”BSP (enquire for other options).
- IP66, ABS plastic Housing.
- Over current and overvoltage protection.
- CE Certification.
- Pair with the DAYTECH ACORN SmartNode for IoT battery powered, remote monitoring and control with cellular 3G/4G, Zigbee Wireless Mesh, LoRa Long Range Star, or Wifi direct smartphone app control - speak to our engineering team for more information.