Barrel Style Vibrating Fork Point Level Switch.
Factory tuned for liquids or solids, please specify with an order
Power supply: 24VDC
Output: PNP/NPN <=400mAFork
Temp: fork -10°C~80°C,
G3/4" standard process connection, 1"BSP available upon request
IP55 304SS Barrel housing and 316SS wetted parts
Standard 5 pin screw in electrical cable for connection, 1m length supplied
Combine the DT-VLS100-60-MINI Vibrating Fork Level Switch with the DAYTECH ACORN IoT Node for remote wireless monitoring and control of many processes, including liquids and bulk solids. You can monitor an individual tank, silo or chute using stand-alone 3G/4G or Wifi or a whole tank farm as well as direct integration to pumps and valve or other actuators for control. Integration with a wide variety of control systems connected directly to IO or remote battery powered and wirelessly using Zigbee Mesh Networks or LoRa long-range star networks!
For application advice and assistance, please contact our engineering applications specialists firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barrel Style Vibrating Fork Point Level Switch.
- Factory Tuned for liquids or solids, please specify.
- Power supply: 24VDC (<1Watt).
- PNP / NPN Output: <=400mA.
- Medium Density: Liquids >0.6g/cm3, Solids >0.1g/cm3
- Response Time: < 4 seconds at 25mm submersed
- Fork Length 60mm
- Power and Switch status LEDs.
- Robust, reliable and easy to operate. Tough stainless steel body, UV resistant and built to withstand harsh conditions.
- Process Temp range from -30°C to 150°C.
- Ambient Temperature -30°C to 70°C
- Process Operating Pressure: 20 Bar max
- Process connection: 3/4"BSP standard, 1”BSP optional (enquire for other options).
- 316SS wetted parts, Rugged IP55, 304SS Housing.
- Electrical connection via 5 pin connection cable, with 1m length, supplied with the sensor
- CE Certification.
- Pair with the DAYTECH ACORN SmartNode for IoT battery-powered, remote monitoring and control with cellular 3G/4G, Zigbee Wireless Mesh, LoRa Long Range Star, or Wifi direct smartphone app control - speak to our engineering team for more information.