Non standard pressure ranges are below <6Bar and above >16Bar, generally 2-3 week lead time applies.
- Measurement Range:0-2..600bar
- Power: 10-30VDC,5VDC
- Output signal:4-20mA 0.5-4.5V 0-5V
- Accuracy: 0.5%F.S
- Pressure port: R1/2, G1/4, NPT1/2, M20X1.5 etc
- Electrical connection:Direct cable
- NOTE: limited supply, selling while stocks last. Please enquire for available sensor ranges.
Combine the DT-PT2100 Pressure Transmitter with the DAYTECH ACORN IoT Node for remote wireless monitoring and control of many processes, including pipeline pressure, liquids such as water and diesel fuel. You can monitor an pipe or individual tank, using stand alone battery powered 3G/4G or Wifi or a whole tank farm and pipeline network as well as direct integration to pumps and valve or other actuators for control. Integration with a wide variety of control systems, connected directly to IO or remote battery powered and wirelessly using Zigbee Mesh Networks or LoRa long range star networks!
- Water and Wastewater treatment
- Tank level monitoring
- Circulating fluid monitoring
- Gas dispenser
- HVAC and Refrigeration
- Hydraulic control
- Energy and Resource Industries
- Pair with the DAYTECH ACORN SmartNode for IoT battery powered, remote monitoring and control with cellular 3G/4G, Zigbee Wireless Mesh, LoRa Long Range Star, or Wifi direct smartphone app control - speak to our engineering team for more information.
For application advice and assistance, please contact our engineering applications specialists email@example.com
DAYTECH DT-PT2100 Pressure Transmitter - Non Standard Range
- Accuracy of ±0.5% F.S. (DT-PT2100)
- Accuracy of ±0.25% F.S (DT-PT2110)
- Ranges from 0-2Bar to 0-600Bar, IP66
- 4-20mA, 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC &/OR RS485 Modbus output types
- HART output available (refer different models)
- 12-30 Vdc supply
- Silicon oil-filled piezoresistive sensing element
- 316SS Wetted parts
- 4 bit LCD display with Alarm Setting (or Optional Blind Version)
- Intelligent digital signal processing
- CE Certification