DAYTECH DT-LS400-2 Hydrostatic Level sensor - for Pump Wells and Concrete Mixing
- Measurement Range: 0-2...100m H2O
- Accuracy: 0.5% F.S
- Output: 4~20mA, 1~5V,0~5V,0-10V
- Power supply:12-30Vdc
- Electrical connnection:shielded cable IP68 with 5 meter free cable
- Sensing element is silicon oil filled piezoresistive
- 316SS wetted parts and housing
- PUR reinforced vent tube chemical resistant cable
- Special heavy duty, high turbulance application design
- Bolt to ground or install in stilling tube for the best resistance against high turbulance movement
Go Wireless with DAYTECH's ACORN SmartNode IoT!
Combine the LS400 Hydrostatic Level Sensor with the DAYTECH ACORN IoT Node for remote wireless monitoring and control of many processes, including liquids such as water and diesel fuel. You can monitor an individual tank, well, dam, river, pond or groundwater bore using stand alone battery powered 3G/4G or Wifi or a whole tank farm as well as direct integration to pumps and valve or other actuators for control.
Integration with a wide variety of control systems, connected directly to IO or remote battery powered and wirelessly using Zigbee Mesh Networks or LoRa long range star networks!
For application advice and assistance, please contact our engineering applications specialists email@example.com
DAYTECH DT-LS400-2 Hydrostatic Level sensor
Accuracy of ±0.25 F.S to ±0.5% F.S
Ranges of 0 to 500mH2O, IP68
4-20mA, 0-5V and 0-10V output types
12-30 Vdc supply
Diffused silicon pressure transmitter
Several special structures for different applications
Non-polarity two wire current output available
Lightning Protection type optional
Vent tube Junction Box (DT-BBox) Sold Seperately
- Pair with the DAYTECH ACORN SmartNode for IoT battery powered, remote monitoring and control with cellular 3G/4G, Zigbee Wireless Mesh, LoRa Long Range Star, or Wifi direct smartphone app control - speak to our engineering team for more information.